Duration Painting offers professional wood staining and finishing services to Columbus, Ohio, homes. We also stain and finish new residential homes for local builders. We don’t believe in shortcuts; we believe in doing the job right the first time.
When should I stain my wood trim?
- Your stain and lacquered trim needs sprucing up from years of wear and tear
- Your white trim looks tired, dirty, and marked
- You’re tired of your stain and lacquer look and want a change to white woodwork
Why choose Duration Painting to stain my trim?
We use the right process that will last and not simply one to get us out the door more quickly. For experienced and professional wood staining and painting services, contact Duration Painting.
How much does it cost for wood trim staining and finishing?
You should expect to pay anywhere from $1.28 to $2.46 per linear foot for a licensed, bonded and insured contractor, and for complex or rush projects. Hire carefully, only after verifying prior work quality.
Local painting company to stain your wood trim in Columbus, Ohio
Our wood staining cost estimate includes:
- Local material and/or equipment delivery and service provider transportation to and from the job site
- Preparing the work site for wood trim staining and finishing, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials, and components
- Job cleanup and debris removal at project completion
- Labor setup time, mobilization time, and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small wood trim staining and finishing jobs
If you need wood trim staining and finishing services in Columbus, Ohio, contact Duration Painting today for a free estimate. Call 614-861-2220.